Summer vacations may look a bit different this year but Helijet want to help make a quick getaway to Victoria or Vancouver a bit more fun!
Book any roundtrip flight on Helijet between Nanaimo Harbour, Vancouver Harbour and Victoria Harbour, until August 31, 2020, to be eligible to receive a complimentary Gray Line Victoria Hop-On Hop-Off CitySights Tour or a Gray Line West Coast Sightseeing Vancouver Hop-on Hop-off Tour.
Call Helijet Reservations for more information and to book your flights + tour at 1.800.665.4354
Experience the amazing scenic beauty of the Salish Sea on your 35 minute flight between downtown Vancouver & Victoria Harbour, or 18 minute flight between Nanaimo & Vancouver. Once you’re at your destination, make the most of your day with a Hop On / Hop Off Tour with our compliments. Even if you’re a regular visitor or local, it’s a great chance to be a tourist in your own town.
Upon arrival, hop the Helijet courtesy shuttle van to the famed Fairmont Empress Hotel in Victoria or to Canada Place in Vancouver.
In Victoria, visit the Gray Line Kiosk agent on Government Street in front of the Fairmont Empress to present your itinerary in exchange for your boarding pass then Hop On for your first leg of a the CitySights Tour.
In Vancouver, visit the Gray Line West Coast Sightseeing agent at the Canada Place Welcome Centre to present your itinerary in exchange for your boarding pass to start your Tour of the Town. Note: Masks or Face-Coverings are required on board buses
Victoria tour stops include the following points of interest:
- Bastion Square
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Craigdarroch Castle (admission to Castle not included with Hop On Hop Off)
- Oak Bay Marina
- Cook Street Village
- Beacon Hill Park
- Mile 0
- Ogden Point/Breakwater (closest stop to Helijet. You may end your tour here and walk to the terminal to catch your return flight)
Vancouver tour stops give you access to the following points of interest:
- Canada Place
- Robson Street / Vancouver Art Gallery
- Stanley Park (Entrance Only)
- The West End
- Granville Street / Entertainment District
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Library Square
At the end of your sightseeing adventure, make your way back to Helijet for your return flight across the Strait, with its one of a kind views of the North Shore Mountains, Gulf Islands and beyond.
Call a Helijet Reservations agent at 1.800.665.4354, for more information and to book your flights + tour.
- Helijet flights depart at 7:00am, 8:40am, 11:30am, 3:30pm, 5:30pm (Monday-Friday) / 9:10am & 5:10pm (Weekends and Holidays) from Vancouver Harbour Heliport to Victoria
- Helijet flights depart 7:50am, 9:30am, 1:30am, 4:30pm, 6:30pm (Monday-Friday) / 10:00am & 6:00pm (Weekends and Holidays) from Victoria Harbour Heliport to Vancouver
- Helijet flights depart 7:10am, 8:20am, 3:40pm, 5:20pm (Monday-Friday) / 8:00am & 3:40pm (Weekends and Holidays) from Vancouver Harbour Heliport to Nanaimo
- Helijet flights depart 7:45am, 9:00am, 4:25pm, 6:00pm (Monday-Friday) / 8:35am & 4:25pm (Weekends and Holidays) from Nanaimo Harbour Heliport to Vancouver
- Gray Line Victoria Hop On / Hop Off CitySights Tour departs from in front of Fairmont Empress, 721 Government Street, 4 times daily: 10:30am, 12:00 Noon, 2:00pm 3:30pm. Complete loop of CitySights Tour takes 80 minutes.
- Gray Line West Coast Sightseeing Vancouver Hop On / Hop Off Tour departs from in front of Canada Place, 999 Canada Place Way, every hour from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Complete loop of Vancouver Tour takes 2 hours.Please plan your timing and stops accordingly, fees will apply for any missed Helijet flights