Live Auction Requests:
Helijet is pleased to be able to participate in a limited number of additional fundraising events, featuring a Live Auction or Lottery, on a case by case basis. We ask that you please follow these guidelines when submitting your request:
- Email your proposal on letterhead attached in Word or PDF formats. Please write “Community Support Request” in subject line.
Please note that due to the overwhelming volume of requests only those receiving an affirmative response will be contacted in reply.
- Detail the live auction/event purpose, estimated attendance, location, time, date plus full contact information
- List the benefiting charity or organizations sponsoring the event
- Explain what exposure, recognition and/or exclusivity Helijet will receive by supporting this event.
In addition to events duplicating our direct participation with the organizations above, the following will not be considered:
- Events or proposals requiring cash contribution
- Silent auction / door prize requests
- Events occurring within 4 weeks of request
- Organizations that are not registered charities or non-profit societies
- Religious / political organizations
- Organizations that discriminate against race, gender, sexuality, religion or lifestyle
Please allow 3-4 weeks for response to your submission. Phone calls are not accepted, incomplete and duplicate requests will not be considered.
Due to the overwhelming volume of requests only those receiving an affirmative response will be contacted in reply.