As we gear up for new guest arrivals, Helijet is seeking new team members to join our Guest Services team at both Vancouver Harbour & Richmond-YVR Helijet Terminals, or at the Victoria Harbour Heliport Terminal.
Guest Service Agents are Helijet’s #1 Ambassadors, who help us to meet and exceed the customer service expected by ourselves and our guests.
If that’s you, read the outline below for details on the position and how to apply for the role.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team, soon.
Guest Service Agent – Vancouver/Richmond-YVR, BC + Victoria, BC
As Guest Service Representative, your patience, good listening skills, attention to detail and overall positive presence are at the core of your character—and the foundation for providing an outstanding customer experience. You’re our number one ambassador. With an undivided focus on the customer, you offer support every step of the way, from being a helpful voice on the phone to checking in passengers and helping to resolve customer service issues with ease.
Duties and Responsibilities
The position involves but is not limited to the following duties:
• Providing premium customer service; in-person, as well as via telephone & email
• Making and changing reservations
• Providing information about all Helijet products and services to guests at our terminals
• Passenger & baggage check-in
• Maintaining passenger amenities within the terminals
• Daily accounting and cash-out
• Maintaining a productive working relationship with colleagues and all other departments
The successful candidate should have:
• Previous Customer Service experience
• Computer experience
• The ability to work a flexible schedule
• Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
• Telephone presence and interpersonal skills
• A neat and tidy professional appearance
• The ability to work in a group setting
• As per the Government of Canada’s requirement for all Federally regulated employees, candidates much provide proof of being fully immunized against Covid-19 with any Canadian approved vaccines.
The following would be considered an asset to any applicant
• Knowledge of the BlueSky Booking reservation system
• Graduation from a Travel and Tourism course
• Previous airline experience
Closing Date: March 30, 2022
Locations: Helijet International Inc
• Richmond – YVR / Head Office & Vancouver Harbour Heliport
(note: public transit is limited to YVR- Head Office location)
• Victoria Harbour Heliport
Status: Hourly – 30-40 hours / week including weekends & holidays
Remuneration: Salary commensurate with experience + benefits
Helijet is an equal opportunity employer
Apply with Resume & Cover Letter to:
Helijet International Inc.
5911 Airport Road South
Richmond, BC V7B 1B5
Please – No Phone Calls