IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO OUR TRAVELLING GUESTS REGARDING COVID-19 OUTBREAK
At Helijet, your safe and secure air travel remains our priority and focus.
With the increasing global spread of the COVID-19 virus, we want to inform you that we at Helijet take our responsibility to you in this crisis seriously, and have elevated our existing sanitizing processes and procedures even further, including, but not limited to:
- Improved sanitizing inside every aircraft as part of our grooming, immediately before and/or after every flight to disinfect high touch areas within the cabin and cockpit.
- Making hand sanitizer available to all travelers and staff at all locations within our check-interminals.
- Deeper cleaning of our guest terminal facilities, washroom facilities and offices, on a more frequent basis.
- Complimentary food and beverage areas have been realigned to offer only packaged food goods at this time.
Helijet is working collaboratively with organizations including the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html, the BC Ministry of Health and Transport Canada to ensure we are meeting – or exceeding – current best practice to keep our valued customers and staff safe.
We also encourage everyone in our family of passengers to follow the hygiene advice we’ve all heard from the health authorities including;
- washing your hands regularly,
- coughing or sneezing into your elbow,
- avoiding contact with anyone likely to be sick,
- staying at home if you become ill.
With the risk of contracting the disease in BC still considered low, we’re continuing to operate Helijet’s passenger flights on our regular schedules and look forward to continuing to serve you.
*For your ongoing safety and security, and in adherence with Government of Canada COVID-19 travel restrictions, please note that our front-line representatives (including Reservations representatives) will ask you specific questions relating to any symptoms you may have, and your previous or recent out of country travel itinerary.
We strongly believe that with these measures, and by working together as a community, we can overcome this health emergency.
Thank you for your cooperation and patronage.
President & CEO, Helijet International Inc.
*updated March 30, 2020 to include new Government of Canada restrictions on air travel